Instruction for applying to International LL.B. Program in Business Law 2022
Inter Program-Admission 1 (Track 2)
Application period: 1 – 15 March 2022
1. Please transfer the non-refundable Application Fee THB 1,500 (one thousand five hundred baht) to the account. (Mobile Banking and Internet Banking are allowed)
Bank: Bangkok Bank
Account No.: 905-0-02515-5
Account Name: Faculty of Law TU.(Legal Training and Consultancy Center)
2. Please prepare a PDF/JPEG file of the following documents.
- Proof of application fee payment
- National ID Card (Thai Students) OR Passport (International Students)
- Graduation Documents OR Statement of Graduation indicating expected graduation date certified by the school. (Certificate, Diploma, Transcript, ปพ.1, ปพ.2, ปพ.7)
- English Proficiency score report (TU-GET or TOEFL or IELTS)
**Please sign your name on each document to certify true copy**
3. Fill in the application form and upload PDF files (No. 2) on
4. List of applicants qualified for TUAdLaw will be announced on 23 March 2022 via
5. TUAdLaw Test will take place on 26 March 2022, 08.30 hrs.